IEEE RTSI 2022
24-26 August 2022, Paris, France
7th Forum on Research and Technologies for Society and Industry Innovation:
latest developments for a better world
The RTSI (Research and Technologies for Society and Industry) forum has been the flagship conference of the IEEE Italy Section for 6 years. For the seventh edition of RTSI scheduled for 2022, IEEE Region 8, which includes Africa, Europe and the Middle East, has asked IEEE France Section to partner with the Italy, Switzerland and United Kingdom Sections to organize RTSI in France.
The main objective of RTSI is to bring together researchers and industry professionals in the technical fields covered by IEEE in order to:
- promote and strengthen partnerships and cooperation between academia and industry;
- increase understanding and awareness of how engineering and technology can have a positive impact on quality of life;
- promote discussion between the research community and government agencies on effective and successful research policies;
- disseminate the latest progress, discoveries and innovative applications;
- promote cooperation between researchers working in different fields of research.
RTSI offers tutorials, panels, technical sessions, special sessions, student forum and exhibition.
RTSI provides an excellent opportunity for companies involved in the technical fields covered by the IEEE to present their activities, meet the different stakeholders and contribute to the national and international debate on what is happening relevant in these areas. Several levels of sponsorship are offered to companies.
Download the Call for Paper here.